House of Aristocrats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoA is a club for Anime, Manga, Film and Gaming enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ChemicalHazard
Admin
Admin
ChemicalHazard

Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:50 am

Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Sakura10

Welcome to Sakura Academy

This is the next production idea I have been creatively constructing in my mind. It will look similar to the popular JRPG "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona." Average school life but with a dark mystery hidden within and only those with special abilities are able to solve the puzzles and save the school. Something like that, lolz. Ultimately I want this to seem like another chapter in the "Persona" series but still has originality to it. Obviously I will be constrained to Home's limitations when it comes to certain things, like simulating combat situations. Dialogue will be a lot like Persona. I will overlay iconic gameplay images onto the screen so it feels like you're playing a game of Persona instead of Home. I'll make up some screenshots to illustrate later. So here is what I'm working on so far...

SCRIPT: I don't know who the characters will be, what abilities they have, who they're fighting, ect. lol. I have no idea what the story will be yet but I want it to be exciting to watch. So any ideas, please share. Most of the story I want to focus on every-day school activities. Also it has to be possible to replicate within Home. The duration of the video hasn't been determined yet either. I don't know if I want it to be 1 long story or maybe break it up into smaller individual episodes. Maybe each episode will focus on 1 particular puzzle that needs solved.

CASTING: Like I said before, I don't know who the characters will be. I will be one of the main characters (it's my movie after all Razz) and I will probably have a handful of other leading characters with me. Determining who these other lead roles go to will be decided by evaluating who is reliable, follows direction, easy to communicate and contact, and flexible with online availability. The more people who want to participate and play a role in this video, the better. Remember this needs to feel like a busy school environment so crowded hallways and classrooms will make it feel more authentic. So let me know if you or someone else is interested in participating and even feel free to suggest an idea for what role you would like in the video. I will need Students, Teachers, Monsters, and Personas. Other roles may develop in the future.

WARDROBE: Still currently open to ideas but since this takes place in a school filled with studens, I will require all student roles to be in school uniforms. I haven't decided what type of school uniform yet. So, unless I decide to use the free Harry Potter uniform from Pottermore, those who do not own the selected uniform cannot be in the video. To stay authentic to the Persona series, the uniforms have been typically Japanese style and I would like to stay true to that. Each of the main characters will have an "anime picture" associated with them. This will be used for dialogue (just like in the game). I haven't decided if I'm going to draw them all or find already drawn pictures and manipulate them, lol. The pictures may possibly determine what the uniform looks like.

ENVIROMENT:At the moment, most of the main scenes will take place in my Blueprint Home Personal Space which I designed to look like a School. So anyone participating will need to be on my friend's list and be able to download my Blueprint environment when I invite. (I know it's a pain and it takes forever to download. Hopefully everyone who wants to participate will have been there at least 1 time before so it's not as difficult to download again a 2nd time.) There may be other locations that could be used once I know the story. In Persona they had the School, Mall, Café, Train Station, and other places.

So that's what I will be spending some of my freetime trying to work on. If you want to contribute or know someone who wants to contribute to the project, let me know. I want this video to look nice and professional. Maybe even trick people on youtube into thinking that it's another home game being released by Granzella or nDreams, lol. And most of all I want it to be fun and maybe a way for Asia Home to get recognized and noticed on the internet. ^.^ I'll keep everyone up to date with the progress and any changes. Spread the word around Home that we, as a community, have an opportunity to get together and create something great! Very Happy

SCREENSHOTS:

[center]Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Screen10
Back to top Go down
https://hoa1.forumotion.com
kimaroOOO

kimaroOOO

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:10 am

when i think back, why don't have all ppl free using school uniform

if we adapt yu narukami story with mix other thing that the good opinion maybe, or high school of dead maybe

if abilities supernatural good
Back to top Go down
ChemicalHazard
Admin
Admin
ChemicalHazard

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:57 am

Thanks for the ideas, Kimaro. I think I got the main story figured out. Here it is:

Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Sakura12

Welcome to Sakura Academy, a prestigious school for talented students with a passion for academics, sports, and the mysterious journey to become a Master Numismatic - a collector of rare objects called Qoins.

Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Flip10

What are "Qoins?" It resembles an ordinary coin to most people, but to a Numismatic, a Qoin contains a powerful creature. To summon a creature from it's Qoin, the Numismatic must flip the Qoin into the air and call out the creature's name. This is basic common knowledge for Numismatics, however, it's as new to Keiko as her transfer documents to Sakura Academy. Her only hope to learn will be through experience from an unlikely group of friends she will make along the way.
Will she have what it takes to become a Master Numismatic? Or will she flunk out?

I will be working on each of the main character's bio so expect to see the information up here soon. The game has been slowly taking shape and evolving in my mind while I was writing the main story. I think it's slowly adapting some elements of Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh also. What makes those 2 particular shows popular? A duel between 2 people, selecting from a collection of cards/pokemon to win. Persona is similar. You're trying to collect every persona in the game, so I thought, why not try and write a story that captures that exciting obsessive compulsion to collect but use coins instead of cards/pokemon/persona. I checked around online to see if anyone thought of that idea before me and already made a show/game about it, lol. I couldn't find anything so I think this might be an original concept. Let me know what you think?

I will be sending this story out to everyone on my mailing list for the video. Bus, if you could translate it to Chinese for those who have difficulty with English, it would be much appreciated ^.^
Back to top Go down
kimaroOOO

kimaroOOO

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyMon May 20, 2013 3:57 am

good story
Back to top Go down
ChemicalHazard
Admin
Admin
ChemicalHazard

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 3:50 am

Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Taxcor10

T.A.X. Corp. The Technical Analysis of Xenobiology Corporation. Numismatics call them the Tax Collectors. They utilize every opportunity to acquire Qoins from Numismatics in order to run experiments that torture and and test the spiritual limits of the creatures. Many believe TAX Corp wants to extract the creature from it's Qoin and somehow channel it's powers and abilities for themselves. If they are successful, Tax Corp could become a threat to the entire world. For years, TAX Corp has been trying to close down Sakura Academy where most of the world's young Numismatics have been gathering to train and learn how to become stronger with their Qoins. Most of the Corporation is shrouded in mystery. There are rumors about a council of Elite Executives, all are Numismatics themselves. It is believed that they control all the decisions and wield the entire weight of the TAX Corporation at their fingertips.
Back to top Go down
ginatobe

ginatobe

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:04 am

sounds good . tax's are not on top of my list
Back to top Go down
ChemicalHazard
Admin
Admin
ChemicalHazard

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:20 pm

Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Unifor10

Here are the school uniforms for Sakura Academy. For anyone who is assigned the role of a student, this uniform is required:

GIRLS:

• School Shirt and Vest (White & Dark Blue) *[COST - 8$HK]*
  • Lace Trimmed Skirt *[COST - FREE! Already in your Wardrobe!]*
  • GZ Burger's Shoes & knee-high socks (Black) *[COST - FREE!]

BOYS:

• Blue Blazer *[COST - 8$HK]*
  • School Trousers and Shoes *[COST - FREE! Just visit any Pottermore Space!]*

Any option of Hairstyle is permitted. Any other accessories (hand, head, face) must be approved by myself first. Most likely there will be no use of LMOs during the filming unless preapproved by myself. POSE LMOs are ok but nothing ridiculous, lolz.

Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Unifor11
Back to top Go down
Euphorbus
Club Leader
Club Leader
Euphorbus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 1:15 pm

I don't know what to say, thanks for the great work, Ella! Shocked
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/The.Puppeteer
kimaroOOO

kimaroOOO

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:23 am

where to find blue blazer, just asking
Back to top Go down
kimaroOOO

kimaroOOO

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 4:25 am

agree with gina, tax sound good
Back to top Go down
Euphorbus
Club Leader
Club Leader
Euphorbus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 7:49 am

Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Playst11
I found this picture of the old Irem space in the Japanese server, let's lament that we couldn't use it for the shootings.
Back to top Go down
ginatobe

ginatobe

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 11:26 am

there was a site with some rooms to . don't remember thia apartment
Back to top Go down
ChemicalHazard
Admin
Admin
ChemicalHazard

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Yeah, that's a shame. At least it gives us an idea and perspective on how the classroom would look. Thanks for the reference, Bus.

I've been doing some poking around the Lockwood Gift Machine and came across some interesting masks that could be useful to shape the characters of TAX Corp. I went ahead and manipulated some images that could be used if these masks were implemented. Since these masks are in the gift machine, they can be given to those who cannot purchase a required item of their own. For example, if someone wanted to participate but doesn't purchase clothing, it is possible to make them a TAX Corp Henchmen. That's what I was thinking could be useful with these masks... or else they could be reserved for the TAX Corp Eliite Executives. And the lower mask could be for the Leader. If they wear the mask, then perhaps they can pick what to wear for the rest of their clothes. The mask would clearly identify them as TAX Corp. It's really cheap too. I think it was 32 tokens in the gift machine. Generous volunteers who are willing to donate a mask or two to a financially handicapped actor would be greatly appreciated and also recognized for doing so in the credits of the video.

Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Masks10

I'm curious to know what you all think of this idea. I'm just trying to think of what sort of item could "uniform" people together who are unable to purchase student uniforms in the shop but still want to participate in the video. Maybe there's a free item you can think of that could be used. I personally like the way the mask would look on a character that's supposed to be evil and sort of hiding their identity. ^.^
Back to top Go down
ChemicalHazard
Admin
Admin
ChemicalHazard

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyThu May 23, 2013 9:27 pm

CHARACTER BIOGRAPHIES: (Check back often, I will keep these updated)

❀  Name: Keiko
❀  Age: 16
❀  Occupation: Student
❀  Gender: Female
❀  Personality: Curious, Persistent, Kind
❀  Qoin Ability: ?
❀  LMO Name: ?
❀  Role Assigned To: ChemicalHazard

❀  Name: Koboshi
❀  Personality: Perky, Hyper, Stubborn
❀  Role Assigned To: Ginatobe

❀  Name: Miki
❀  Age: 15
❀  Personality: Shy, Quiet, Cautious
❀  Role Assigned To: Kinoco

❀  Name: Hotaka
❀  Age: 17
❀  Gender: Male
❀  Personality: Intellectual, Logical, Tactical
❀  Role Assigned To: Euphorbus

❀  Name: Jirou
❀  Age: 17
❀  Occupation: Student/Spy for TAX Corp
❀  Personality: Rebel, Self-Centered, Strong
❀  Role Assigned To: TheSorrow

❀  Name: Akio
❀  Personality: Overconfident, Funny/Flirty, Brave
❀  Role Assigned To: Kimaro000

❀  Name: Miss Hanabi
❀  Age: 24
❀  Occupation: Teacher
❀  Class: ?
❀  Personality: Cheerful, Unorganized, Exaggerates
❀  Role Assigned To: Alica

❀  Name: Ms. Hinomoto
❀  Age: 25
❀  Occupation: Teacher
❀  Class: ?
❀  Personality: Professional, Clean, Strict
❀  Role Assigned To: sztiff

❀  Name: Mr. Tenzu
❀  Age: 35
❀  Occupation: Principal
❀  Personality: Wise, Mysterious, Helpful
❀  Role Assigned To: JunkYard_DoG48

❀  Name: Yukino
❀  Age: 23
❀  Occupation: Nurse
❀  Personality: Sweet, Confident, Gentle
❀  Role Assigned To: lit-dolphin-86

Last edited by ChemicalHazard on Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ginatobe

ginatobe

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:54 am

on handicap person . usa has a wheelchair you can ride in inventory
Back to top Go down
kimaroOOO

kimaroOOO

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:52 am

give me 1 month
Back to top Go down
ChemicalHazard
Admin
Admin
ChemicalHazard

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptySat May 25, 2013 5:01 am

I apologize but due to a family emergency, I will not be available to record the video at our scheduled time of Saturday, May 25th, 11am EST. I will postpone to a later date TBD. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
ginatobe

ginatobe

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:44 am

family first . hope everything is ok .
Back to top Go down
Euphorbus
Club Leader
Club Leader
Euphorbus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:51 am

It's ok, this give me time to work on the background stories of the characters.
I will post them here as soon as they are done.
Back to top Go down
Euphorbus
Club Leader
Club Leader
Euphorbus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:12 am

by the way i agree to a truce with vlad 2 days ago for the sake of the making of this video.
And then this happened yesterday.
Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Dsc_0014
Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Dsc_0013
I'll recap in case if the texts are blurry or too small.
Vlad: I am from Singapore and I know what kind of people you Koreans are so you can't fool me.
Me : ok now you are being a racist.
Vlad: They are racist to themselves.
Vlad: they started it.
Vlad: I just make thing clear.
Me: I can't befriend a racist.
Vlad: So be it.

and then he refers chinese ppl as chinky when i brought up a Singaporean troll to back up my arguement about individualism, he said, "he is a chinky and i am not.", now I declare I won't participate anything if this homophobic and racist person is involve, not even if he is just an extra.

Last edited by Euphorbus on Tue May 28, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ginatobe

ginatobe

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 11:01 am

dawn . how did Chinese get in this ? we are all people . maybe that idiot is not human . I like everyone no matter where they from . except racist jerks .
Back to top Go down
ChemicalHazard
Admin
Admin
ChemicalHazard

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyWed May 29, 2013 4:00 pm

I just got back from a family funeral out of state. Everything is fine, it was a distant relative. OK Bus, Vlad is out of the video. I don't know when to reschedule the video shoot yet. It was a busy few days. I still need a little bit of time to collect my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
kimaroOOO

kimaroOOO

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:34 am

maybe i can replace vlad
Back to top Go down
kimaroOOO

kimaroOOO

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:35 am

so vlad is hypo like mike
Back to top Go down
Euphorbus
Club Leader
Club Leader
Euphorbus

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Take as much of time as you need, Ella, we are friends as well as gaming buddies, you have our condolences.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)   Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sakura Academy (Work In Progress...)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Aristocrats :: Playstation Home :: Album & Artwork-
Jump to: