House of Aristocrats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HoA is a club for Anime, Manga, Film and Gaming enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

League Of Legends: Lucian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShukuchiFox

ShukuchiFox

League Of Legends: Lucian Empty
PostSubject: League Of Legends: Lucian   League Of Legends: Lucian EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:16 pm

Well just wanna test out by starting this thread and sharing one of my favourite game on PC.
League Of Legend for those who don't know League of Legend(LoL) is a 3rd most popular MOBA
since after the release of Defence Of The Ancient(Dota), Heroes Of Newearth (Hon).
Unlike Dota & Hon where player could only pick and play the champions that they like and get strong with item builds.
In LoL you can customize from Masteries to runes and even Champions Skins to make that champion
feel just like the extension of yourself and makes it uniquely you. No one single player will EVER
have the same play style or skill sets that u have. So anyways. Thx for reading this introduction and threads
I will keep everyone update with more pictures and previews for the up coming patch. (o^.^o)

ShukuchiFox Aka Foxzie
Back to top Go down
ShukuchiFox

ShukuchiFox

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends: Lucian   League Of Legends: Lucian EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:58 pm

as promise here is a sneak preview of the new and upcoming champion coming into the league. Lucian The Gun Templar. Leaks from PBE tester. from what i seen so far it has a resemblance to a few champion from the past league like a mixture of lux, grave but dont take my word for it. see for yourself. champion model was actually taken after by revolver ocelot from metal gear solid even the taunt is the same xD.
Back to top Go down
ShukuchiFox

ShukuchiFox

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends: Lucian   League Of Legends: Lucian EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 8:00 pm

slight technical difficulty to update the pictures on to forum but dont worry as soon as i figure out how it will be posted up shortly.
Back to top Go down
ginatobe

ginatobe

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends: Lucian   League Of Legends: Lucian EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:16 am

maybe i'll know what that is then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Of Legends: Lucian   League Of Legends: Lucian Empty

Back to top Go down

League Of Legends: Lucian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
House of Aristocrats :: General Discussion :: Games-
Jump to: